At Journey Orthodontics, we believe everyone in our community deserves the confidence, self-esteem, and quality of life that comes with a beautiful, healthy smile in Crofton, NE. Dr. Brian Hohlen and Dr. B. Scott Wenande and our highly trained orthodontic team specialist are dedicated to delivering expert orthodontic care for patients of all ages.
An Orthodontic Team You Can Trust in Crofton, NE
Visiting the orthodontist is very different then it has been in the past. There are many different treatment options available today to meet your personalized needs in.
- State of the Art self-ligating brackets that reduce treatment time and discomfort
- Tooth colored ceramic braces that are less visible on your teeth than traditional metal braces
- Micro-sized metal brackets
- Nearly invisible aligners called Invisalign and Invisalign Teen, for patients self-conscious about wearing braces
Experience the Journey Orthodontics Difference
Choosing the right orthodontist and type of treatment option is just the start!
- Dr. Hohlen and Dr. Wenande are members of the American Dental Association (ADA), the American Association of Orthodontists, (AAO), and the American Board of Orthodontics (ABO).
- Drs. Hohlen and Wenande are specialists providing only orthodontics. They have gone beyond the graduate education required to be general dentist they have taken 2 or more years of specialty training to a become licensed, accredited ADA, AAO and ABO specialists.
- We provide Complimentary orthodontic evaluations for children, teens and adults.
- We make orthodontics affordable with interest free payment options and family member discounts because everyone deserves a beautiful smile!
- We understand busy lifestyles so we do our best to accommodate your schedule.
- A great orthodontic experience from the moment you walk into our office through completion of treatment.
Contact one of our four convenient locations in the Sioux Falls and Yankton, SD area today to find out how we can help you create the smile you deserve. We look forward to meeting you.